Re: I WOULD LIKE TO SCREAM SO LOUD RIGHT NOW, BUT NOONE WOULD LISTEN ANYWAY

Tue May 15 18:28:08 2001

Dear Dawn,

Many of us are happy to listen no matter how loudly you need to scream. I can't imagine how horrible you feel. I also am impressed that in spite of the shabby treatment you seem to have received from those who were supposed to help you, and in spite of how angry and upset you are, already you are seeking another resolution. You've got real courage!

Sometimes it seems nobody listens, and you have a right to feel disregarded, hurt and angry after being shuffled between your doctors. It's shameless what they have done to you. The only shred of hope is that maybe it's a GOOD thing these folks aren't going to be cutting on you...I mean, for heavens' sake, if they can't even get their appointment book right, how good are they with a scalpel?? I sure wouldn't want them to come anywhere near ME with anything sharp! I can hear the video of the surgery now, "WOOPS..." {:^P

So scream away, that's what we are here for, get it out of your system and I will hope and pray you find the "right" doctor soon so you will have freedom from pain.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: