Re: Toni I too am addicted to laxatives!

Tue May 15 10:23:48 2001

I know how everyone feels i never post much because my problems are min. It seems that everyone else has worse problems than i do! I too have those bathroom problems! Everynight before i go to bed, I take milk of mag. tyenol pm and prevacid. When i awake i drink my coffee and that usually sends me to the potty thank goodness! But there are morings i go but its an all day process. I find that i have more problems when i don't get the proper rest, and drink enough water. I'm not a big eater because of all my intestinal problems, but water is really important for me. What i do is take the empty "powerade bottles which is 32oz" i fill them with water at nite at least 2 to 3 of them put them in the freezer take them out in the morning and try to finish at least 2 of them that way i get my 8 glasses. I find if i drink that amount it helps alot the next morning:). But there are days i don't do that and boy do i suffer. I too hate the thought of being on laxatives. I'v given up on dr's the last one i saw wanted to take my intestines out i came home and cried! So now i'm doing my own thing until i find the right dr. I do sympathize with everyone here. I do read alot of the post. (((big hugs))) Love ya colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: