Reposted Easier To Read - Adhesion Quilt Story

Mon May 14 22:47:04 2001

Dear IAS Members:

Many of you have already responded to this sad story, but I have reposted it. It doesn't seem as though she came back to the board, so perhaps we could contact her at her e-mail address at home and repost our e-mails to her letting her know that we cared and we are here for her if she needs us. Looks like she will be going in for a lap. tomorrow, so when she comes home, it would be a wonderful surprise for her to find loving e-mails from all of us. Thank you, Helen Chalmers

> Mrs. Michelle Thomas
> I had adhesions for 1 Years before detection
> I live in California
> You can contact me at <A HREF="mailto:mthomas@winbrec.com">mthomas@winbrec.com</A>
>
> Last wed.(may 2, 2001) I lost my first baby, I had a bad pain on my left
> side, went to the hospital, and I sat in the er for 7hr, had all the tests,
> they came back with,"you have a ovarian cyst and we don't see the baby, go
> home, see your obgyn" so I did. She said "don't see the baby but I see the
> 4 1/2 cm complex cyst" took a blood test, still positive. so where was my
> baby, no one had the answer, but on monday I started bleeding so much that
> it ran down my legs, 30 mins later my baby came out, it was so painful. I
> held it in my hands, that little piece of tissue and I know this might
> sound gross but I felt love and extreme sadness for a life that would never
> be. Its now thursday and the pain on my left side is as painful as ever,
> maybe worse. the ob has put me up for laparoscopy next tuesday(may 15,
> 2001). I am scared out of my mind, 1 1/2 weeks ago I was telling my family
> and friends that I am going to have a baby, now, no baby and an operation.
> Im 33 years old and my husband and I have been married almost 4 years, and
> we are at a complete loss and I can't stop crying. Thats why I'm telling my
> story, I got on the internet to look for some answers and found your web
> site. Thank you for giving me a place to write it down. I think it has
> helped greatly. Just one more thing I would like to say, why is it that the
> doctors keep saying "the cyst has nothing to do with the miscarriage" but
> tonight on the internet I found hundreds of women with the same thing,
> Pain, miscarriage, cyst... I think they should stop saying that to women.
> that's all, thank you
>

X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600

Dear Helen, I don't want to offend you by posting Michelle's story again. Would you consider re-posting her story again? If you want to explain why, do as I do. I add: EASIER TO READ to the Subject line.

have Cut and Pasted everything about her on the Quilt; but not all of this information under her name needs to appear on the MB. I don't know if you mentioned where she is from; but you could maybe just mention California.

Mrs. Michelle Thomas

I had adhesions for 1 Years before detection I live in san francisco, california USA You can contact me at mthomas@winbrec.com

Last wed.(may 2, 2001) I lost my first baby, I had a bad pain on my left side, went to the hospital, and I sat in the er for 7hr, had all the tests, they came back with,"you have a ovarian cyst and we don't see the baby, go home, see your obgyn" so I did. She said "don't see the baby but I see the 4 1/2 cm complex cyst" took a blood test, still positive. so where was my baby, no one had the answer, but on monday I started bleeding so much that it ran down my legs, 30 mins later my baby came out, it was so painful. I held it in my hands, that little piece of tissue and I know this might sound gross but I felt love and extreme sadness for a life that would never be. Its now thursday and the pain on my left side is as painful as ever, maybe worse. the ob has put me up for laparoscopy next tuesday(may 15, 2001). I am scared out of my mind, 1 1/2 weeks ago I was telling my family and friends that I am going to have a baby, now, no baby and an operation. Im 33 years old and my husband and I have been married almost 4 years, and we are at a complete loss and I can't stop crying. Thats why I'm telling my story, I got on the internet to look for some answers and found your web site. Thank you for giving me a place to write it down. I think it has helped greatly. Just one more thing I would like to say, why is it that the doctors keep saying "the cyst has nothing to do with the miscarriage" but tonight on the internet I found hundreds of women with the same thing, Pain, miscarriage, cyst... I think they should stop saying that to women. that's all, thank you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: