Re: Helen C.- can visit Janet now, or later!!

Sun May 13 11:37:16 2001

Helen C., Yes, Janet has been a very caring and understanding email buddy and I am more anxious to meet her than my son!

My belly is MUCH better now. I actually feel like I can hold my belly in now (and am) and feel much thinner! I think the bloating under my ribs is gone now which was bad for the past year or longer and much worse after surgery. I don't have that horrible pressure pain anymore.

The pain pill really helped me last night BUT then I had to increase Herblax to 12 and also took 4 Colace stool softeners because of taking it......tonight it's dynamite (LOL)! I slept really good and stopped freaking out after I took it. Definitely doesn't take the butt, groin & hip pain away but takes that intense edge off at least.

I think maybe the adhesion surgery worked, just not the hip surgery! The bowels.....I never expected them to be normal again (been way too many years of laxatives). I can handle the bowels (use to that), just not the pain I had.....or the continuing hip or back pain which must still be pursued farther (AGAIN-STILL). At least with the belly I could "some-what" function in the past but with the hip and not being able to stand or walk without making the pain "totally uncontrollable" doesn't leave me very much to do.....hence, allot of computer stuff and no activity or social life of any kind! I guess the hip is not taking any kind of weight bearing, pressure or even pulling of any kind. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 2:55 AM Subject: Re: can visit Janet now, or later!!

Dear Jean:

You're allowed to take a pain pill, we won't tell. I envy you being able to meet with Janet ( I just adore her too, even though we haven't met, but would love the opportunity. I lived in Colorado and just loved it, gosh how long ago when my sweetheart was going to the Air Force Academy, ah, just can't even remember how many years ago that was. Hope you are feeling better. Love,

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: