Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Sun May 13 06:33:05 2001

Dear Helen I hope that you do have a wonderful Mothers Day, for us Aussies, Mothers Day is drawing to a close, it's 9:15pm on Sunday evening.

Thank you Helen, yes I enjoyed my Mothers Day very much! I took my pain pills, pretended I was fine.....visited my favourite sister-in-law in hospital....she has 3 blood clots on her lungs! (She will be ok...... :-) she is a toughy!)

Then I did some shopping with the kids after cold toast & coffee in bed....it was yummy!

Then we cooked baked chicken & vegies and pavlova for dessert! YUUUUHUMMM!!! Oh....for those who don't know it's a famous and favourite Aussie dessert.....a huge meringue, piled with whipped fresh cream, strawberries, bananas, kiwi fruit & passionfruit. It was a wonderful meal because we got to share it with my parents who have just moved back to town recently. It was the first Mothers Day I have shared with her for about 10 or 12 years!

My dad is also a chronic pain sufferer & we exchanged groans & moans & pretended we were fine all through the meal! LOL It was the best visit ever.........I hope everyone gets to make the most of this special day, count your blessings for they are many. We NEVER have to look far to find someone suffering in a different way to us....and then we think....I couldn't handle that....or Oh! I'm sooo grateful it isn't me!

Happy Mothers Day.........

cheers love & Hugs, Jo

At Sun, 13 May 2001, Helen Chalmers wrote: >
>I promised myself I'm not coming to the board tomorrow, or I should say
>today, as it's after mid-night as I'm going to enjoy the company of my
>11 and 12 year old children. They are finally old enough to make me
>breakfast and tell me they are serving it to me in bed. How wonderful;
>hope the fire department doesn't have to show up. So I too, am taking
>my pain pills, enjoying my children, soaking up the rays, and am going
>to try to pretend that I don't have this disease for a day. I am also
>thankful too that my own Mom is still alive, so I want to share the day
>with her too. I hope that those that can, will be able to enjoy their
>Mother's Day. Bet I can't stay away from the board though, just for a
>little peek!!
>
>Love to all,
>
>--
>Helen Chalmers
>
>--
>Helen Chalmers
>

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: