Please read

Sat May 12 13:55:55 2001

Dear all, Occasionally, there is an exchange on this board that I simply don't understand. Perhaps it's because there are private e-mails exchanged that I don't see, but I don't think that's always the case. Helen D. is a superb individual, who has worked hard over the months to help us all be educated about our condition and the things that surround it. BUT, it is still up to us to make our own decisions. Why would people be upset if anyone had a differing view on a treatment? The whole purpose of this board (I thought) was to share experiences and information. Few if any of us are members of the medical profession, but that doesn't mean we don't have knowledge to share. If we disagree with another, so what? It's the healthy exchange of ideas that should be encouraged. It is intelligent to gather both sides of an issue and make our decisions based on that. Personally, I am very happy to hear about potential side effects of a treatment. I want to have hope, but I don 't want false hope. I want to be informed. Thank you Helen D. for all that you've done to help me in that goal. A regular reader.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: