The IAS encourages people, who suffer from ARD, to request their Medical and Pathological Reports!!!

From: Helen Dynda (
Fri May 11 15:56:57 2001

You can request copies of your surgical and pathological records at the Department of Medical Records at each hospital, where you have had surgery.

The IAS encourages you to be sure to request all of your surgical and pathological reports!!

If a video was taken of your surgery, you may be able to get a copy of that as well. I was able to do this at my doctor's office.

IF you decide to have surgery with a surgeon -- who is located in another state or another country ( such as Germany ) -- YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THESE REPORTS!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: