To Sally from Chrissie

Thu May 10 10:40:29 2001

My dearest sweet Sally, I am so unhappy to hear about all this that you are going through. I would have replied earlier to you but I've been off in la la land with no ambition because I was finally heard by a pain doctor, I was finally LISTENED to and I am now on proper pain medication to help with this pain that I have. Sally, please, please don't feel as if you did yourself an unfavor. You have pain, you can't live with it, therefore you needed the help of pills and the patch. I have been searching for a pain doc for almost a year and I have finally found one that can help me with my pain. I am now almost pain free with the help of pills. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that without the pills and the patch that you have for your pain, I don't think that you could have had days that you can get out of bed. Don't feel as you have wronged your body. I know you really want this surgery and you so totally deserve it. You are always quick on the board to help others and I have to say, without you I would be lost. Please tell me how you are doing - how you are feeling - what is going through your head - how can I help you? And most of all, know that you didn't do a thing wrong just because one person has stated that - and that one person has NOT had the severe, debilitating pain that you have been going through. Sally, can you please email me directly if you have the time and are well enough. Or maybe give me your phone number so that I may talk to you as you did to me when I so much needed you.....now I'm here for you.......I didn't mean this to be so long, but I care so much for you and you are not alone.... I love you Sally! Hugs and Kisses and prayers to you my sweet friend, ~Chrissie ox's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: