Re: Ellen & others- TIP- for finding email addresses on emailed posts

Wed May 9 19:42:32 2001

Forgot to add: You must first click on the body (message) of the person's emailed post (not the From & Subject line).......or open the email, then do what I wrote below. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 8:30 PM Subject: Re: Ellen & others- TIP- for finding email addresses on emailed posts

Ellen, You don't have anything to apologize for......your post didn't come through as anonymous........ it had your name on the email and on the site it also had your email address. (check out TIP on #3 below)

1. If you are subscribed to the IAS and "receive all the posts directly to you as email" the person's email address doesn't show on the email.

2. If you post and read posts "directly from the IAS site" the persons email address does shows up (or as anonymous).

3. "TIP": If you receive posts as email directly to you and you want someone's email address without going to the site: a. Click on "file" b. Click on "properties" c. "General" tab gives the person's name and email address d. "Details" Tab gives more info., like all the people it was sent to.

Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Ellen Eggers" <eeggers@csuchico.edu> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 8:02 PM Subject: Re: Fw: IAS Newsletter problems

You might be wondering what I'm sorry about. I had just sent another message to correct my e-mail address from the newsletter, but forgot to uncheck the "anonymous" box. Now, I'm apologizing for something that didn't exactly happen. Oh, well. Best to all. Ellen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: