Re: Karla-Update

Tue May 8 23:08:28 2001

Karla, I am very sorry to hear about all the problems you are having!! I didn't know you were hospitalized again......glad to hear you made it through yet another ordeal! I hope you soon start feeling better!!!!!

Sorry to hear you are not able to make your trips now because of another set-back.. Does Bev know all of this?.....she didn't mention anything to me.

Take care of yourself and rest! Jean (from PA). . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:43 PM Subject: Update

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been extremely ill and it will take awhile for me to get back up to date on the computer. I will not be able to make the trip to San Diego in June and I was unable to make the trip to California last week.

I became ill on April 28th thinking it was just another infection. I was hospitalized on that same day. While they were attempting to put in a central line on the 30th my blood pressure crashed.....a sign that my kidneys had shut down. I spent several days in ICU...and for awhile they did not even know if I would pull through.

I am home now, but still not feeling the greatest. I did not realize just how much something like this would take out of you....but I am totally exhausted still.

Will attempt to write more later.

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: