Re: Helen G is home - Yeah!

Tue May 8 07:36:56 2001

Helen,

Good to hear that all went well! Maybe you could have that stone bronzed like they do baby shoes! LOL ;-)

I had read somewhere that inflammation cuases the body to react the same way as an open wound (surgery counts). Too bad we can't have little nanobots that go in where there is inflammation and keep them little fibers where they belong!

Best wishes for your recovery!

kcmo rose

At Tue, 8 May 2001, Helen Gibson wrote: >
>Hi to all,
>
>Well I had my surgery on 2nd May, all went well I think, the Gallbladder was very inflamed and thickened, and the stone was huge!!!, I've got it in a jar.
>I had adhesions on the Gallbladder, connecting my liver and bowel to it, this was apparently from the major attack that I had a couple of weeks ago, they were caused by the inflammation, I have to say I was abit surprised to hear that, not to mention disappointed that I had yet adhesions in another part of my body and that they could form so quickly without even having surgery.
>On a brighter note, I am feeling much better with every day that passes, I still have pain though when I eat, still feels as if the gallbladder is still there, but I'm sure that this will pass.
>Thanks to everyone for there kind words and thoughts.
>
>Love
>Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: