Back from Germany

Sun May 6 03:26:06 2001

Hello to all,

I arrived in Holland yesterday after having my surgeries by Dr Korell in Germany. I was there together with Elke from Germany, Kathy from california,and Inge from Norway. Thanks to the messages from Robin and Joanne everybody knows that the surgeries went fine and that Elke was adhesion free and did not needed a second look. It was so good to see her so happy after that great news. We had the second looks on Wednesday May 2 and i am happy to say that Kathy was adhesion free, Inge had about 10% adhesions that came back and were lysed and I had about 5% adhesions that came back and were also lysed. All 3 of us had some additional problems which were taken care of by Dr.Korell with success! I had a very bad reaction to the Intergel and so did Inge.

Ofcourse all of us is still in pain, but we believe in Dr Korell's diagnose after the second look and all are waiting for those pain-free days to begin. Inge left to Norway on Friday night with husband and child and was still in pain mostly due to the reaction of the Intergel. Kathy is still in Germany with her friend Sharon and will be going back home on Tuesday. As for Elke: she was jumping up and down yesterday and was completely pain free and is ready to start her married life with her wonderful husband to be on May 31. I arrived in Holland yesterday and will be going back to St Maarten on Thursday.

As for my feelings: I am happy I went to Germany and are very happy that it is over. The pain I had for the last 3 years in my middle and upper abdomen are completely gone. I still have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen, but a lot was done in that area. Dr Korell did what no other doctor was able to do so far. I am hoping for the pain to go away as soon as possible so i as well can enjoy a pain free life.

That's it for now, I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Take care and never stop thinking about the people who will follow us and have surgeries and are hoping for a pain free life.

Love, Pascale Vlaun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: