Re: Bowel Movements

Wed May 2 00:51:16 2001

Helen C., My Shaklee Herblax lady always asks me if I don't want a case of it at a time. My husband teases about a stick of dynamite! Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:40 AM Subject: Re: Bowel Movements

This is in no way taking light of the situation of not having a bowel movement for long periods of time, but sometimes we have to find humor in this disease. My best one is when I tell my children that I will be seeing them in an hour as I am now going to try to pass a baseball, that just doesn't want to fit through the opening provided. I've told them if I succeed I will ask for a bat. My son has offered me a spoon to help and my daughter has asked what would make me have to pass something in the shape of a baseball, as hers doesn't resemble anything like a baseball at all. Well, I explained when it doesn't come out for days it seems to just keep rolling around and around until it forms the shape of a baseball, but unfortunately, our bodies (that particular area) doesn't want to pass anything in the shape of a baseball as it's just not large enough. They laugh, go on their merry way, and I can complete a whole crossword puzzle in there with drizzles of sweat dripping on the words (don't use felt tip pens), not screaming loudly, but just asking "please get this outta me," as it won't go back in and won't come out.

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: