Re: gallbladder surgery is 2nd May

Tue May 1 17:56:19 2001

Dear Janet,

I know once the nasty little things gone my life will seem so much better, thanks for your kind words. Talk soon.

Love Helen G

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 9:56 PM Subject: Re: gallbladder surgery is 2nd May

Dear Helen,

You will feel so much better once you are rid of that nasty gall bladder...you can trust me on that one. I am wishing you well and hoping you recover very quickly from this surgery. Be pepared for all of our love vibes on the 2nd!

Love and hugs,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 10:42 PM Subject: gallbladder surgery is 2nd May

Hi to all,

I'm going in for surgery tomorrow, to have that nasty little gallbladder removed. I haven't been well now for about a month, and even though I'm very nervous about the procedure and having yet another surgery I'll be glad to have it removed. Thank-you to everyone for there kind words when I was hospitalized with it, it really means alot to me. If all goes to plan I'll be home by the weekend, and I'll let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!!!

Love Helen G (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: