To Jo from Sally

Mon Apr 30 23:52:53 2001

Dear Wally Jo, I'm so sorry that you have to go to the hospital again. I'm trying to be optimistic about my adhesions, that they are gone and all that crap, but it's only the medication helping, cause when I stop or don't take enough, wham and ouch and back to bed and self-pity. But we'll get through this. I have faith. They'll fix you up. I can be so inane sometimes I make myself sick. I enjoyed ICQ but I don't know how it works. I'd love to come to Australia, California is wonderful, I'm originally from upstate New York, land of snow and cold and mountains and a big wilderness caled the Adirondack Mts. I guess you have enough wilderness in Australia to beat us hands down. Anyway, I'm thinking of you and praying, please God, help us feel better. I saw such a beautiful duck in the creek today. I have such mixed feelings about that because of all the baby salmon. Someone has a male pygmy goat I could have to breed with my female pygmy Angora, but I haven't told my husband yet, he kind of thinks that I have enough animals already. We could have adorable babies. All my love and good thoughts to you and imaginary visits to you in the hospital. Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: