Re: losing weight & pain pills

Mon Apr 30 20:57:47 2001

Jackie Burgess, I know what you mean about the morphine......oxycontin was the only thing that really helped my pain. My stomach is so touchy I can't take any of the good stuff anymore so I just take Darvocet and sleep with my heating pad ....and don't function! I throw up on everything...even when I tried taking 2 darvocet instead of one. We also tried me taking them more often and that made me sick. I can't even handle antibiotics. They wanted to put me on something for my calcification in the artery to my leg but there isn't anything they can give me because of all my problems with meds.

At least now you know the morphine does diminish your appetite. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "jackie burgess" <jackie@k9paws.fsnet.co.uk> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 7:52 PM Subject: Re: losing weight & pain pills

Hi jean, thanks for answering my questions on weight lose. but it's still difficult because morphine is the only drug that helps keep the pain manageable.I have tried so many meds. morphine really is the only thing that works. regards jackie Burgess england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: