Re: losing weight & pain pills

Sun Apr 29 10:24:03 2001

Jackie, YES....IT IS DEFINITELY the morphine. I lost 12 pounds on it in only 3 months that I was on it. I was on Oxycontin but I am sure all morphine is probably the same.

If you take notice with the drug addicts......some are very thin and others are heavy because it all depends what they are taking. Steroids make you gain and morphine makes you lose. I personally know some who took it illegally for these purposes!! (the people who give us true pain sufferers a bad name) Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "jackie burgess" <jackie@k9paws.fsnet.co.uk> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 5:03 PM Subject: Re: losing weight

Hi all, am feeling very very sad at the whole situation I just cant hack this much more, can any one tell me why i am losing so much weight? I have lost 1 and a 1/4 stone ( I think thats about 17pounds) but not sure. this is really worrying me, could it be the morphine?????? I now have to permanently use my walking stick or my wheelchair, if and when I do go out, which means that if i use my wheelchair i can't go out with out on my own, not that I'm physically stable to any way.

please make me laugh or cheer me up if you can, I would love to see pictures of ARD SUFFERERS dogs, if you have any.

I'm so so sad cant take much more of this siuation. I can tell you every pattern description on my bedroom walls. GREAT EH !!

regards jackie B england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: