Re: email postings

Fri Apr 27 12:45:46 2001

At Fri, 27 Apr 2001, niko wrote: >
>Deborah,
>
>Not a problem, I have had messages not go through before, and discovered the size was too big. Sorry, but I hadn't read of your husbands qualifications. I'm sure you will get to the bottom of it.
>
>Trace
>

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Friday, 27 April 2001 7:29 PM
> Subject: Re: email postings
>
> Trace,
> Have you been reading all of the emails written by me ( the ones that were posted ) today concerning this subject? Did you read the one that said that my

husband is a "computer engineer". He is the 'lead engineer' for the largest telecomunications company here in Canada. His team developed "intranet" (inner office communications). > Do you think that maybe he might know what he is talking about when he says that there is no technical reason that this email in question is not getting through? Everything else that we sent today was posted. We re-wrote the 'email in question' 6 times. The biggest mystery to us is what did I write that was so bad? I am sending the email to a few people personally.
> Deborah

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: niko
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS

Everyone:

I am brand new to this site, just spent 15 minutes with intro. to myself and my advanced adhesive disease and it never posted. I am terrified that after searching for exactly this sort of site for a year I may not be able to communicate with anyone ever. Please, if you can talk to me and maybe give me an indication how to get myself onto this site (my e-mail actually posted) I would appreciate it so much. I am in such horrible pain and despite the MS Contin and various prayers shot heavenward on an hourly basis asking fopr relief....I need support from you and am willing to give it as well. HELP! Ginny

--
Ginny H.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: