Re: email postings

Fri Apr 27 05:45:02 2001

Deborah,

Not a problem, I have had messages not go through before, and discovered the size was too big. Sorry, but I hadn't read of your husbands qualifications. I'm sure you will get to the bottom of it.

Trace

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, 27 April 2001 7:29 PM Subject: Re: email postings

Trace, Have you been reading all of the emails written by me ( the ones that were posted ) today concerning this subject? Did you read the one that said that my husband is a "computer engineer". He is the 'lead engineer' for the largest telecomunications company here in Canada. His team developed "intranet" (inner office communications). Do you think that maybe he might know what he is talking about when he says that there is no technical reason that this email in question is not getting through? Everything else that we sent today was posted. We re-wrote the 'email in question' 6 times. The biggest mystery to us is what did I write that was so bad? I am sending the email to a few people personally. Deborah

From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: April 26, 2001 5:34 PM Subject: Re: email postings

Deb, I'm sure it's just the size of the file, not the content ;-))

Your pain pal Trace xo

From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, 27 April 2001 2:55 AM Subject: email postings

Dear Karla, I replied to your email right away and included the "banned" email posting in question and guess what? It wasn't posted. This is not a fluke. My husband is a 'computer engineer' and he has spent the last 20 minutes testing everything. Every other email gets through on this board except when I include the email in question. What is going on?? Why would anyone be opposed to this email?? Are we not allowed to try and get publicity for all that are suffering with this horrible disease? Are we not trying to reach out to those that are suffering alone and in silence? I am very confused. We are all equal "representatives" of the "International Adhesion Society" are we not? This is ridiculous!! Now, I am angry. Someone please help me to understand what is going on here.

Deborah dasjejm@home.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: