Re: Why aren't my emails showing up ??

Thu Apr 26 09:57:54 2001

Hi Rosie, Do you know if the mail to this board goes to one of the members and then they post it? I am just a little concerned that all of our emails are not being posted. I would be very upset if this was the case. I am going to try to send the other email again. Lets see what happens. If it does not get posted then ( if you want ) maybe I will send it directly to you and perhaps you can read it and tell me why you think it may not have been posted. I was really quite excited about writing to this magazine and getting a reply. I am a bit confused as to why it would be blocked. There isn't anything illegal or "risky" about it. Let me know, Deb dasjejm@home.com

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Rosie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: April 26, 2001 8:36 AM Subject: Re: Why aren't my emails showing up ??

I've been having this problem too, so have almost stopped posting to all my lists as I sometimes have to send things 4 times or more before they show up (if at all). I wrote to Yahoo and they said it was because my mail is bouncing, but that is NOT the case as I checked and as I am moderator of one list, I would be able to tell if it was bouncing. I also called MSN (my server) and they said it was not their problem, but Yahoo's. It makes it very frustrating to try and communicate when your mail doesn't get through, doesn't it! I think it must be a Yahoo problem though. Hmmmmm! Rosie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:25 AM Subject: Why aren't my emails showing up ??

I have sent an email to this site four times now and it is not showing up. Does someone censor our comments to this board? I truly hope that this isn't the case. The email I am referring to is intended for everyone. It is a copy of a letter that I sent to a magazine and it also shows their reply. Why isn't this showing up?? Please let me know or post the letter. Thank you, Deborah dasjejm@home.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: