Re: Duragesic Patch

Wed Apr 25 02:30:32 2001

Regina,

I was on the duragesic patch initially starting with the 25 and progressing up to the 100. There were times when it just made me feel absolutely awful...and other times where I didn't even know it was there. When my blood pressure crashed in September the doctors blamed it on the patch. They also told me that it was depressing my respiratory system. That really caused me to wonder if it did not play a part in my cardiac/respiratory arrest prior to my scheduled surgery last July. I have no answers.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina T." <Trtglia1@AOL.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:59 AM Subject: Duragesic Patch

> Hi, I was recently prescribed the duragesic patch.I have read all of the > information there is on it. I know what it is made of and how and why > it works. But what I REALLY want to know is what peoples personal > experiences are with it. The clinical studies done on it by the company > didn't really provide me with the info. I need. How did it make you > feel? What strengths have you tried? What were your side effects? > Personally I cannot decide if it is for me. I have tried three > different strengths and have had very bad side effects from some and > relatively good results from others. Overall, the first day is the > worst for side effects so far. But I don't know for sure. It would be > nice to see other peoples' experiences so I wouldn't feel that I am > overanalyzing every sensation. Thanks for any feedback you could offer. > Regina T. > > -- > Regina D.Tartaglia > PA >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: