Re: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~

Wed Apr 25 00:20:12 2001

I realize that this was written 10 days ago, but since I am just returning from Florida I wanted to put in my two cents. These two adhesive removers that Jay mentions are absolutely wonderful. I use them to remove the residue from my urostomy site where the build up is often quite thick. It removes it very quickly.

Jay, my memory is failing me.....are you the one from Stevens Point?

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Poutinen, Jay To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 3:28 AM Subject: RE: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~

Either one of these will do it very well--

Clinipad (brand) - Adhesive Tape Remover Uni-Solve (brand) - Adhesive Remover Wipe

They come individually wrapped, each one about the size of a small packet of Equal (sugar substitute). - ------------------------------------------

speaking of Patch problems...does anyone know the best way to clean = - ------------------------------------------ up from=20 - ------------------------------------------ the old patch? I have tried everything to get rid of that "ring" and nothing but time seems to work....any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: