Deadline has been met!!!!!

Tue Apr 24 10:08:57 2001

Bev asked me to post to this message to the board. We made deadline on the Washington DC Project!!!!!

Bev's flight leaves at "10:00 am" for Washington DC and we finished at "9:30 EST" (Bev's time!!). A mere half hour before she left!! That would be 9:30 my time and 7:30 Dr. Wiseman's time. I was also on the phone with Bev several times and LOTS of emails flying around to and from everyone!!

Just to show how close we ran on this project.....a few days ago Bev presented me with the project of making full color Brochures to hand out in Washington DC since this is my expertise and profession (after seeing some of my work on letters and photos I did for her)! Normally they are done in a few "weeks" however we needed them in 3 days! I worked day and night, ate at my computer and slept 3-4 hrs. a night. Never thought we could pull this off but WE DID!! I spent several hours on the phone with Dr. Wiseman last night doing final editing. I finished the Brochures this morning and emailed my artwork to Washington DC where they are presently being printed and will be DELIVERED TO BEV AT HER MOTEL today!!! Bev was also still receiving faxes and emails of information 1/2 hour before she left.

We would like to thank everyone for all their hard work and contributions to this project....if nothing else, hopefully we will finally receive recognition for our suffering with ARD!

Helen, thank you for your part in this and if you would like, feel free to add to this post. Helen, I know you also worked very hard on this project.

We have all worked very hard ......now Bev's real work begins in Washington! We wish her luck! Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: