Re: Helen surgery

Tue Apr 24 01:18:04 2001

Helen Dynda, I think Kel might mean Helen Chalmers who had surgery in Scranton, because I know her pain didn't get better.

P.S. Should see our finished project for Washington DC! Just got done 2:24 am Tuesday!! "Maybe I can sleep a little now" (haha)! Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 2:08 AM Subject: Re: Helen surgery

Dear Kel, My surgery was in November 2000 at Germany... NOT at Scranton, PA. I will repost why I was denied the chance to have surgery at Scranton, PA. The surgeons at Scranton, PA are the among the best surgeons in the United States for the performance of adhesiolysis procedures!!

Medicare's policy --regarding how Medicare reimburses surgeons for adhesiolysis procedures -- was the reason I did not have surgery in Scranton, PA. I hope I have answered your concerns.

How LUCKY you are to be able to have your surgery done there!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re: Helen surgery From: Michael Murray (mkmurray@cyberport.com) Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:49:17 -0600

Helen, I think I remember you having surgery in Pa. in 2000' and you stated that your pain never went away. Did you talk to the surgeons about this? Did you have extensive adhesions? As you know, I am scheduled in May for surgery in Pa. and I am praying that my pain will go after I heal from surgery. Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: