Re: Dear niko

Sun Apr 22 20:03:37 2001

Hi Sally ;-))

Thankyou for your kind words, they meant alot to me. I know the emails can be overwhelming some days ;-) I'm really glad you are going to stay with us too, your idea of a database of surguries is a truly good one, and all your input is invaluable too. Sometimes, just an idea of something to try, something to ease the pain, makes this board worthwhile. Knowing we make a difference helps us to keep fighting.

I know how hard the struggle is between work, family, yourself and pain. In saying that, pathetic is the last thing I would say you sound like. Because, if you sound pathetic, then I do too !! I think we all totally understand each other.

This disease does exist, it is in the Medical journals and not in our head. It's recognition needs a little push, but it's still very debilitating and real. I see my friends (that's you too) struggle with it's complexities every day.

And believe it or not, your postings touch me too. I love how quickly you respond to requests. I have noticed that ;-)

I'm here for you and everyone anytime always Lots of Love ((((Your pain pal)))) Trace xo

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, 23 April 2001 5:08 AM Subject: Dear niko

> Dear niko, The adhesion site board is so awesome. Between my business,
> and my pain and responsibilities and the hundreds of e-mails I get each
> day, I was just about to decide to drop off the adhesion site. But I
> can't. Your letter and you, yourself, as a person, plus all the rest of
> the people on the board, speak to me and touch me as no else in my life
> does. I read my story in yours and I don't feel so all alone. If you
> can survive, then I guess I'll just have to keep trying too. I'm sorry
> to sound so pathetic. Hugs, and good thoughts to you, Sally
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: