TODAY............ is the deadline for your STORY !!!

Fri Apr 20 01:30:04 2001

If you haven't already sent your STORY:

TODAY is the deadline for your story!! Please read the message I posted last Monday for more information.

~ ~ ~ ~

PLEASE:

* Share your experience...in the form of a STORY.

* Use the following outline only as a guide!!

* Send your stories to me at: olddad66@runestone.net ... NO LATER than APRIL 20th!!!

[]]] YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A RESULT OF ARD:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1.) WHO I AM:

I am...your age...male/female...married/single...children

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2.) HOW THIS PROBLEM STARTED:

I have had ( How many? ) operations in the last __years...starting with ____ and most recently _____. These operations have been mainly for the problem of _______.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3.) RECOGNITION THAT THE PROBLEM IS ADHESIONS:

My insurance carrier won't recogize I have adhesions because____. Therefore, they will NOT cover me for pain clinic or surgical treatment. I am unable to qualify for disability benefits. I have tried to appeal to ______; but to no avail.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4.) MEDICAL EXPENSES:

I have $_____ of unpaid medical bills because my problems have not been recognized by my insurance carrier.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5.) INABILITY TO ACCESS TREATMENT:

I have tried to be treated by Drs.___and____ in ( Name of city ); but because adhesions are not recognized as a problem, my company ____ refuses to pay.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6.) PAIN MEDICATION:

An additional probem has been trying to obtain adequate pain medication!! Many doctors are afraid that I will become ( or I already am ) addicted to narcotic pain medication; and due to government regulations, doctors cannot or will not prescribe an ample supply of strong enough analgesics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLETED STORY BY APRIL 20th...TO: olddad66@runestone.net . I will make sure that Bev receives your story BEFORE she leaves for Washington, D.C.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: