Taking Photos of battle wounds

Mon Apr 16 16:37:05 2001

1. You can use the timer on your camera if you don't have anyone to take them for you (if you have one). Just set up the camera and look into it to see what area or object it will be showing of your room and adjust as needed, then make sure you stand at that area. you can raise the camera by putting books under it if you need to. Push the timer button to activate the timer then press the button you normally would to take a picture (my camera anyway). After you set the timer you have 10 seconds to get in position!

2. I just took my pictures and I didn't use the timer. "I didn't include my face". I will send that one fully dressed (haha)!!!!

Since it is such a close picture I could reach to snap it myself. I shaved just a little of the hair along the pubic line (if you have a bikini cut). I put my bikini undies on for it (which I never wear anymore). I put my tissue box on the bathroom sink and the camera on top of that. I have the LCD screen on my camera instead of a view-finder so I put a mirror behind the camera & I could see what I was taking.

JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: