Re: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~

Mon Apr 16 15:18:05 2001

Forgot Castor Oil to remove adhesive. I have also been told to make a Castor Oil heat pack and put it on my tummy for the adhesion pain

--
Michael Murray wrote:

> Did any one suggest mineral oil or baby oil? > kel > > jenny low wrote: > > > If rubbing alcohol doesn't work, tyr fingernail polish remover. There is > > also something called Goo Gone. It removes all kinds of things. I have > > gotten it on my skin and it doesn't hurt you at all. I have very sensitive > > skin too. So I think you should be able to use that if nothing else works. > > > > Jenny > > > > >From: KCarter706@aol.com > > >Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org > > >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > > >Subject: Re: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~ > > >Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:06:12 -0500 > > > > > >speaking of Patch problems...does anyone know the best way to clean up from > > >the old patch? I have tried everything to get rid of that "ring" and > > >nothing > > >but time seems to work....any advice would be great. > > > > > >Thanks, > > > > > >Karen Carter > > > > > >Karen Carter > >

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: