Jo- Hot flashes

Sun Apr 15 13:44:49 2001

Jo, Glad to hear you are feeling much better. Another thing that works really good for the hot flashes is "Evening Primrose Oil". It is a Gel-Cap (like vitamin E is) and is natural and found anywhere vitamins are sold. My Estraderm patch helps the hot flashes now so I don't need them anymore, but I did take them 10 years ago and they really help. I told my daughter-in-law about them and it really helped her.

JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Wally" <wallamara@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 9:42 AM Subject: Jo's Home :-)

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I arrived home from hospital late this afternoon. It has been a long and painful week, but so far the results are very promising. I got quite a shock when I had my first BM a few days ago. I had forgotten what it felt like for it to work properly! I really can't remember how long ago it would have been......

It was a four hour laparotomy, my Gyno said that I was a huge mess, endometriosis in both ovaries and couldn't be salvaged. One was stuck fast to my bladder & vagina while the other one was stuck to abdominal wall & vagina. Got the hot flushes already! oi oi oi they ain't fun! I have started on HRT so I guess time will tell. My bowel was caught in a number of places, but seems to be working fine so far (fingers crossed).

To the dynamic aussie girls...Trace, Suze, Helen.......you are legends! thanks for all your support, messages & prayers. To all here on the board who sent messages thank you.....I was a little way from home, and Shane was my only visitor, but reading your emails, was like having you all there.

Cheers & Hugs, Jo

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: