I didn't fall off the face of the earth.......

Sun Apr 15 01:44:05 2001

Hi Everyone: I hope that I didn't have anyone worried, I've been in the hospital, just got released Friday night. Turns out I have more complications on top of more complications and ended up with pneumonia that aggravated my asthma that led to a diagnosis of COPD (sort of a cross between emphysema and chronic bronchitis I think). I am home, on tons of medications for breathing, but still in pain. I think I almost would of rather stayed in the hospital where I got pain relief every 4-6 hours, but I guess that just isn't realistic. Ofcourse since the set back with the hospital, all plans for seeing Dr. Statkus in VA are on hold until I can come up with the money for the visit and the prescriptions. The 3 small prescriptions I came out of the hospital with cost me $200 and they aren't even for pain. Anyway......I have to look some stuff up about all the new things they found wrong with me LOL (I wish it was funny) and I need to get some rest. I just wanted everyone to know I was still alive, and not ignoring your posts, just haven't had a chance to catch my breath. If any of you know anything about COPD or Type 2 Diabetes and diet please let me know as these seem to be the latest of the new crop of problems. **HUGS** and prayers, Missy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: