Re: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~

Sat Apr 14 16:04:15 2001

Chrissie, When you put it on you have to press your hand on the entire patch for about a minute, then press your fingers all along the edges of it.

I still have to be careful if I sweat or it might get loose. My husband was already wearing it when he woke up! (haha). Need say he doesn't insist on the nudity thing anymore (teehee).

I don't know where you put a pain patch but Estrogen must stay below your waist. Some areas stay better than others. It doesn't stay on my belly because of the soft skin and the "roll" you acquire when sitting (because of no muscles & incisions). The waistbands will not be good to lay over it either. I wear mine on my butt (or lower back above tailbone?) between the waist and where you would sit that way it always stays flat and never has clothing rubbing on it either. I alternate left then right butt. I have a flat butt so where-ever you are firmest would be best. JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 4:47 PM Subject: Re: Chrissy- Patch problems ~~Thanks Jean~~

Hey Jean, I never thought of that! I though if you took off the patch then that was it - it was over and you can't put the patch back on.......I'm going to try that with my next shower. Have you ever had the problem with it peeling at the ends no matter what you do and how careful you put it on? That's a problem for me too...or is it my body going......PLACK, and you call this pain meds.......tee hee Love ya Jean, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: