Re: Life as man and wife living with ARD ~thank you Jackie~

Sat Apr 14 12:35:44 2001

Hi chrissie, thanks for the lovely reply, sometimes I think to myself that my pain pals might get abit fed up with my poems,BUT if people want them I'll keep on sharing them, I also write poetry about my Family and my beloved dogs

Hope u r relatively pain free at the moment

regards Jackie B england

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 2:39 PM Subject: Re: Life as man and wife living with ARD ~thank you Jackie~

That was Lovely Jackie! Thank you for sharing that with us. I printed it out and put it under my husbands nose. See, it's my fault too, not just my husbands - I don't like to keep saying "not well" after my husband comes home from a 14 hour work day and asks me how I'm feeling. I put my mask on for him as well as anyone who sees me. I don't want them to be in pain seeing me in pain. I don't want to hurt their hearts. I pray to be normal - if I know what normal is anymore. Your words helped me as well as him.....thank you, thank you for sharing my sweetie pie! Love and Hugs to you Jackie ") ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: