Life as man and wife living with ARD

Sat Apr 14 07:25:24 2001

Oh how those tears just flow and flow Through pain and anguish we're just not winning The tears are like the clouds have burst Then flows the guilt, which grows and grows

When we take our wedding vows Do we really understand each and every word, and what is meant We say them as they are relayed to us Let's think deep down, which, and if, do we really know?

Marriage is a partnership with love and commitment Giving and sharing, willing and caring Without a thought things are done for each other It's based on trust and respect, for a life of some contentment

Marriage brings it's ups and downs BUT let's take the vow 'in sickness and in health' Do we really understand, when our lives are turned upside down Can we cope with what lay ahead Oh how we'd like to turn things around

We so much take life for granted When bad health sets in Things seem to look grim Slowly things seem to be disenchanting

I know that my husband is my hero, he's selfless beyond belief He works hard to care for us all With no thought about the strains that are put on him There's many a time, I thought he may crack and take a fall

We don't take our marriage for granted now We carry on and show our love for each other We've been through so much together, we WON'T stop now Our love is set in stone, OH how I love this man over and over

Jackie B england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: