Re: there is a relationship between urge incontience and ARD

Fri Apr 13 23:52:32 2001

Jean and Helen, I have had Stress? Incontinence since I have had the adhesion problems. I thought it would stop when I had my last surgery for adhesions but it never did. I have had all of those tests on my bladder and they come out o.k. I went to one urologist after my last surgery (drove over an hour to this appt.) and he told me, "You've had too many surgeries, I won't touch you, you probably have nerve damage." Then he left the room. Do adhesions cause Stress Incontinence? My bladder does cramp a lot. I have done Kegels. I've also taken the meds but nothing helps. My Internist said she would try to order the cones for me but she could not find them. I am the one that said that I read where adhesions do not cause stick to the bladder, but I do believe they do. (I am going to find that article and see who wrote it. It goes along with all of the beliefs like, "adhesions don't cause pain, etc.") I am hoping that after my surgery on May 15th in Pa. I will not have to deal with the incontinence any more. I always feel like I have a odor, sometimes I move away from people because I am so self conscious. Kel

> JEAN "A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Helen Gibson
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONSSent: Friday, April 13, 2001
> 10:37 PMSubject: Re: there is a relationship between urge incontience
> and ARD
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: