Re: There IS a relationship between ARD and urge incontinence...

Thu Apr 12 18:05:30 2001

No problem. i just want to make sure no medical people are trying to make that statement because it is hog wash and boy I'll tell you it's no fun either. I just know we can have bladder involvement...how or why it sticks is trivial to me...I just know I have involvement of the bladder the uterus intestines and that something is adhered that is pulling hard as there is an area that is being pulled in deep that freaked my new doctor out. It looks really freaky. Also just barely running my hand over that area will drop me to my knees. Like when taking a shower or leaning against something. It causes enough pain for me to start sweating bullets, grinding my teeth, and can cause me to vomit. Strange though, I cannot tell there is anything in my bladder unless it is full which causes pain, which causes spasms, which causes all sorts of problems. It's also a joke at my house; it take me 15 - 30 minutes to "pee" and that is basically drops at a time.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Murray" <mkmurray@cyberport.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 1:01 PM Subject: Re: There IS a relationship between ARD and urge incontinence...

> That was me. I did not intentionally start that rumor. I only stated
that I > had read somewhere that the adhesions do not stick to the bladder because
it was > too slick. I was not saying that it was true. I do believe that a
bladder can > get adhesions. I think that it may be why I have stress incontinence so
bad. > Kel
>
> rikam wrote:
>
> > hmmm...who started the rumor that adhesions don't attatch themselves to
the > > bladder? I have a video that says they do.
> >
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: