Re: This place...

Wed Apr 11 13:45:51 2001

I am sorry I don't totally agree with that. I think that is what happened to Karen, someone sent, I think, a mean spirited email to her privately and she needed our support publically. I think anyone visiting this site will realize that it deals with lots of different folks from many diverse backgrounds and with that mix you are bound to get into spats. People call this site family, well I don't know any family that doesn't have differences of opinions at times. I know when I get together with my brothers we tend to postulate and argue.

If we don't know what is going on we can't support or help those who need it.

I vote for keeping topics out in the open. Not that there is a vote it is just an expression.

--
Donna

At Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Janet wrote: > >is to support, care for and help eachother. I get concerned about the >newcomers visiting this board when there is strife...when they visit for >the first time feeling afraid and desperately seeking a place where >there is unity, hope and friendship...isn't that what we are about? > >I wish there was no dissention among us. We are all the same in our >suffering, in our needs, and in our fight for appropriate medical care. > >Could we make a commitment or agreement to privately e-mail those who we >have conflict with, or even privately get support though eachother with >private e-mails when we feel hurt or angry, rather than making the >message board a battle ground at the risk of scaring off ARD sufferers >who are visiting for the first time? > >Love and hugs to you all. > >-- >Janet >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: