There is NO MESS for me to clean up !!

Tue Apr 10 19:27:21 2001

As far as I can see there is NO MESS here for me to clean up. I will however, sit and watch what is said about me now that my name is being dragged in the mud. Don't think I will sit and watch silently...........I am angry at something's that are being said (never mind who at the moment) !!

All I ever wanted was to READ all your stories and keep them for myself, I don't know why everyone decided to start sending them to ME and asking me if I needed it or BEV, but I do NOT NEED your story for anything but merely reading material and to compare my story with all yours, from now on I will print your story from the QUILT if need be. I prefer not to receive anymore private emails from anyone on the board. Although you may post anything you wish about me on the board.

I, too, suffer like you all do...maybe not to the same degree.........but I have been diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain and Adhesion Related Disease like all of us. All I ever wanted to do was see what was being done in Washington, I knew of NO HEARINGS..........I am NOT and I repeat NOT apologizing for anything else, because I feel I have NOT DONE anything wrong here. I just wanted to watch in silence............is that a crime or is anything wrong with that?? Why is it that now after 5 months of being on this board that all of a sudden I am being demeaned........and SHE knows WHO SHE IS !!

I implore all of us here keep your comments to yourself and I will do the same. I DO NOT WISH to hear from anyone in regards to this...........but I thank each and everyone of you for your love and support during my illness and recent surgery.

Be it as it may that I can also SPELL very well and LISTEN even better. I am now and hopefully FOREVER SILENT WITH ARD !! Don't feel sorry for me either.

Yours in Health and Friendship

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: