my postings to the board-apology needed

Tue Apr 10 17:26:43 2001

In reference and in light of several things that have happened over the past few days, and my excitement to join BEV on private meetings in DC, I am apologizing to all on the board. There are NO HEARINGS, nor any PUBLIC meetings for ARD !!!

IF there were meetings on this, then others would be notified, not some little PEON like Karen Carter from Woodbridge, VA who knows very little about adhesions and what it brings. I know my story and my story alone. I implore you to RETRACT all that I have written on this board in the last few days, as I must now do !!

I hope this hasn't brought confusion to anyone or upset anyone needlessly. I have decided to take my name off the quilt as my story really isn't has important as some of yours. I am a nothing with ARD....not near as bad off as others. I only wish you all the best at health, and pain free days.

I also wish to remove myself from the board since I have screwed on certain things that I have said and not intentionally. So if you don't see my name on here anymore don't be alarmed. Or I may be a very silent watcher. I am NOT going to Washington to any hearings or meetings. I merely was going to tag along Bev and listen in on PRIVATE meetings with congressman or a Senator. Now see even I am confused on what was to take place. But that's what DRUGS AND ARD will do to you !! Sorry to say !!

Please all be well and pain free days to everyone! In Health and Love and Happiness...............let's all not suffer in silence anymore though. Let Bev do her work and do NOT interfere with her, please...don't interfere with her work, as I have now done.

Sincerely and in Friendship,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: