Re: FOR MILLIE

Mon Apr 9 23:48:56 2001

Hi miliie, firstly, to date i have had 17 ops since 1995. PLEASE READ ON I dont want to, or intend to frighten you, BUT, I ended up with a colostomy, back in 95, all because the consultant that removed my ovaries punctured my bowel and punctured my bladder. The way I saw it and still do,is although I had my colostomy reversed,in '96, is that IT saved MY LIFE.(because i had peritonitis).Had i not ended up with a colostomy i would not be emailing u tonite. secondly. Only my personal experience, BUT, Yes, i admit i had trouble adjusting to what i thought was an ugly sight, mess,pooh coming out of MY tummy, i wont deny it. BUT once i finally accepted this is how it was going to be then i adapted, even though i say it myself, admirably.L.O.L The one thing that I was convinced of was that my husband would not want to go near or touch me in any way. HOW WRONG I WAS.To him it didn't matter one jot. I was ALIVE, and that's all that mattered to him.It was me thinking, feeling like a FREAK!!! well I wasnt one.I did not ask for this IT JUST HAPPENED to me. Thirdly Personally speaking again, it was the WORST DECISION I EVER MADE TO HAVE IT REVERSED, that is when all the other operations started to occur. Even now, today, everytime I go back to dr's, consultants I ask if i can have a colostomy, because things were sure the hell easier and i could do more then, than i can ever imagine doing now or in the future. I hope i havent offended u, but there is a misconception, an ugliness perception about having 'a colostomy' 'apparently' some of our biggest names over here including royalty but i wont mention names, have colostomies.

i Hope this goes some way to easing your mind a little. god bless, try not to worry about what might happen, live for tomorrow, take one day at a time,if that's possible. kindest regards jackie b england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: