My turn for surgery

Sat Apr 7 05:44:26 2001

well the count down is on! My surgery will be day after tomorrow! (Monday 9th) at approx. 1:30pm.....

To everyone on the board, have a great week & Happy Easter! I hope to be out of hospital before Good Friday. Thanks again Nancy.....our chat on Friday morning (Aussie time) was a huge help.

Suze & Robyne, I haven't heard from you in a couple of days, I hope your recovery is progressing well (((Suze & Robyne)) hope to catch up with you both when I get back from hospital.

Trace, I've missed you the last couple of days! Hope you are still enjoying pain free days! Thanks for your phone calls, they meant a lot to me ((Trace)).

Jenny, haven't been able to catch you on line for the last few days, hopefully we will chat soon after I get back.

Last but not least Helen my Tassie Devil! You were my first contact on this board, thanks for all the advice and *cough* details of what I might have expected at the pelvic pain clinic! in Sydney on Thursday *giggle* It was great to chat with you tonight, I hope the appointment with your surgeon goes well on Wednesday.

Shane has promised to post a message and let you know how the surgery goes....

Cheers, hugs & love, Jo

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: