My Son!

Thu Apr 5 21:26:38 2001

A couple of months ago I wrote and told you all about my son's condition ........and I had a few ladies email me and I appreciated the mail so much! You feel like you are alone most of the time with a situation like this and nobody believes his pain so......it helps to hear from someone that knows what he is going thru. Well.....anyway we did talk to a surgeon about 6 weeks ago and he refused to do his surgery......I am glad though.....turns out he might have done more damage than good. He said that he was not a pediasurgeon and that he could not be sure if he did the surgery that the adhesions would not come back. So ..........anyway.....he told me to go back to Texas Children' Hospital in HOuston and return to the surgeon that did his appendix surgery. Something told me to put it off a while and I did. Has anyone with these adhesions ever just felt better for no reason? Well.......my son been feeling better for about 2 weeks........can those things like let go or something! He says it still hurts, but he can handle the pain most of the time. Do they ever get better on their own???? Concerned MOM! Wanda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: