Re: Getting Nervous

Mon Apr 2 18:31:40 2001

Lisa: I don't have a PCP, I go to a charity hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana. I live in Chalmette, just outside of New Orleans. The doctor that I am going to go see is a Pain Treatment Doctor and he is in Natchez, Mississippi. I have to drive 4 hours there by myself. I tried to make arrangements with AngelFlight, but they need more time, I just found out about them and didn't think they would do such a short trip, but they will for subsequent visits. I am just nervous because I have had such horrific experiences with doctors around here. My last ER trip turned out to be the last I make to that hospital or any other because they flat out told me that I was a junkie and not to return. So needless to say my faith in the Medical Profession is limited at best. I have spoke with the staff at the pain clinic and they are very kind and compassionate and he understands that I want treatment for the pain from the adhesions, but has alot of questions I guess. I don't know if I can answer them or not. I'm afraid I will say the wrong thing or do something stupid and totally screw up any chance of getting help. Anyway that about sums it up. I think I answered your question. **HUGS** Missy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: