Re: Getting Nervous

Mon Apr 2 00:47:25 2001

Kelly, If I'm strong then why do I feel like a whimp? I'm telling you I feel like a kindergartener starting school for the first time. I"m afraid of saying or doing the wrong things. I do keep a pain journal, that I have always done because it helps me know when it is bad and what triggers it. I've found out that there is no schedule to it, it just happens, and when it happens boy do I know it. I don't know if I am going to make it to the appointment. I have to go alone and driving the 4 hours there is going to have me in so much pain I won't be able to get out of the car and not only that, I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE I AM GOING LOL Well I am living on borrowed meds (just took them 1/2 hour ago) so waiting for them to kick in so I can take my puppy and go snuggle her in bed. She's such a comfort. Like all of you on line here who help me and pick up the tissues and pass them on. I don't know how to get through this, but I know that you all are holding my hand, too bad none of you lives closer *see you should of never left New Orleans LOL* Well dear, thank you for the encouragement, it does help. Love, Missy PS keep in touch

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: