Re: ADHESIONS digest 953

Sun Apr 1 14:38:51 2001

Dear Kelly,

I have been using Ultra for four days now. I'm taking two at once and if the pain is really bad I take one Percocet 1 hours after and it has helped, it doesn't take all the pain away but I can move around and do some light house chores. Before I was actually screaming my head away!!!!

Ultram is non habit forming which it is great. Try it, ask your doctor for a prescription of 50 or 100mg. Kelly, I know how you feel and it's awful. There are times when my children ignore me because they are tired of hearing me cry. Are you working? Full time? Please take care and let's keep in touch. Hope you're feeling better. God bless.

Love,

Eileen

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Kellydou@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 10:08 AM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 953

Dear Eileen I hope you are better today. I've been on that rollercoaster of feeling ok, to awful. I try and do as much as I can during the good times, the problem is, I'll end up doing too much and paying for it in the long run... I guess I just need to ration out my time and energy better. I wish my body would listen to me! Does the Ultram work better than the Percocet? I heard Ultram is non habit forming, is that true? If so ,I want to try it. I am getting resistant to my meds.

Feel better love, KellyD

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: