Re: Surgery

Wed Mar 28 13:10:59 2001

Chrissie, I am getting nervous and stressed already. We are flying. The drive would be too long for me. They called me again today to ask more questions. They told me that the Dr. would come to the hotel to see me the day before. My husband thought that was strange, he said, "are you sure they're on the up and up?' It is kind of strange that you don't go to their office the more I think about it. Unless they are just real accommodating. I need to print some comments off of the computer for him to read, so he won't be so hesitant. It just seems like in the evening he is tired out and grumpy when he gets home. He is a foreman at a machine shop and it is very stressful for him. I am leaving my kids here. It would be nice to be released the same day although my luck, I'll have to stay in. My next step is to call and get prices on the different cities to fly into. My husband didn't think it was a big deal to rent a car and drive 3 hours. As long as he doesn't make me drive, I'm o.k. with it. My boss even told me that he would pay me the days I am gone. That's a relief, I have a car payment that takes my whole monthly wages. You know, I am not really scared so much about surgery, it's the stuff that I have to do before I go and the traveling there and meeting him and etc... Write me back, Kelly

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: