Re: Help!

Mon Mar 26 08:00:50 2001

Thank you so much for responding. I am so happy I found this site. I already feel much better for having found it. (I feel psychologically better!) I really appreciate the encouragement everyone has sent my way so far. I am happy to be part of the family.

I would love to add my story to the quilt. My story is still new, as I am only five months post-partum. I have had two surgeries so far, but from what I am told and reading, surgery for this will be part of my future for certain. It is very comforting to know that for my future, I have found the support I'll need in my IAS family. I hope to be able to share another pregnancy with you all in the future, that is why I'll do what I have to in order to keep my adhesion growth at a minimum.

My name is Carol. I'm not very computer saavy, and I think I keep filling the form out wrong when I want to send a message.

More importantly, I hope that I too can provide support to a member of the IAS family but lifting their spirits as you all are now doing for me. I have read some of your stories and plan to read more.

I can only say that you are all among the most courageous and brave people I know. I feel very lucky to be a part of your lives.

Thank you.

P.S. My little girl's name is Caitlin. She will be five months old on Wednesday. She is beautiful and worth all the pain.

At Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: >
>CMACAS (sorry, you didn't put your name on your post)
>I want to say a nice warm welcome to you. Here at IAS you will find loving
>and caring people to help and also to share their kindness. This family
>keeps growing and boy-oh-boy what a wealth of information and most important
>of all LOVE. So I say Welcome to you and I pray that you find the answer to
>all your prayers. Please don't forget to add your name and story to the
>adhesions quilt. We are also in the process of making a cloth quilt! Tammie
>(Timmietigger) and her Mom will be adding to the ARD quilt. If you're
>interested all you have to do is get a cloth 12"X12" square and have your
>name on it and how long you have been suffering with ARD. Soon, Tammie will
>post her address for you to send your square to her. See, so there are
>wonderful things going on with this site.
>Love and Hugs to you,
>~Chrissie Damon xo's
>NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: