Re: Dear Missy,

Mon Mar 26 06:40:14 2001

Sally,

Please dear get some help from someone. You should never wish that you were dead. I know, I've been there. No one is worthless!!!!! You have no idea how many people would be affected if you weren't here. Parents, siblings, co-workers, people at church, your neighbors......everyone you touch has feelings for you and would be saddened by the loss of you in their life.

Hang on, woman!

kcno rose

At Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dea Missy, My husband yells at me when I lay down because I'm not working as hard as I should be. Then I cry and he yells more. I wish I were dead.Then he works harder and I'm left in agony feeling worthless. No name.
>
>TediBrHugs@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Karen,
>> I am in Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans. Hard to believe, but I actually moved here for better medical care. LOLOL Oh well.
>> I know the day is going to come when I get totally fed up and snap some doctors head off, Lord knows the last OB/GYN that did a none too gentle pelvic on me and almost had me jumping off the table got pee pee'd on, so who knows what I am capable of!!! LOLOL Hey I'm laughing, meds must be working :o))
>> Well hubby is in one of those I'm fed up with your illness moods so I am going to sign off for a bit. I hope to hear from you soon.
>> **HUGS**
>> Missy
>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: