Please can you help!!!

Fri Mar 23 18:02:53 2001

Please can you help!!!

Fellow sufferers

Two and a half years ago I had an operation to remove a large tumour from my small intestine, since then I have had yet another operation to repair two post operative hernias, I have had continual pain that is particularly bad for approximately ten to fifteen days a month, as a freelance professional ballet photographer and designer and it is not possible to say when I will have a good day or a bad one!

I have a career specific insurance policy with Scottish Amicable European and they have refused to pay me a penny and keep saying that I will be OK ONE DAY even though my consultant and his consultant registrar has stated that it is almost certainly Adhesions and they do not want to operate again as they feel they would gain nothing, my financial advisor and my GP has also told the insurance company that I cannot do my profession because of the pain and unpredictability of when it will strike, I have also told them many many times.

I have spent my savings to support myself and my family, I have cashed in my tessa/peps, I have even asked my mortgage company to refund me the money I have spent on the house over the last few years, has anyone had a similar problem with an insurance company over Adhesions? I am still paying £91 a month to this company and it is slowly driving me under.

Any advice or help would be a great help, I am going to take the matter to the insurance ombudsman and I need all the evidence I can get my hands on.

Yours

Adrian Gray

9 Abbey Quay Monks Walk Evesham Worcestershire England WR11 4SL

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: