Re: Let's continue to pray for one another...

Mon Mar 19 14:22:23 2001

Dear Helen D. and all my other wonderful friends!

I just wanted to tell you that this prayer touched my heart so much. I was able to go to a free Christian concert held by Carman (I don't know if any of you know who he is or not). I really didn't feel good enough to go but knew how much my kids wanted to go. ZoeGirl and Russ Lee were also there. They are all contemporary Christian musicians. I just made sure I took 2 pain pills instead of 1. I am allowed to take 2 so I wasn't overdosing! And went with my honey and our kids. It was such an uplift to my spirit. I needed it so much! Then Sunday morning I went to my friend's church to hear this evangelist. He came to our church a few weeks ago and I missed because of the pain I was in. I didn't know he was going to be there either. Well there were real, I mean REAL, miracles performed there. This was people we knew for years that had ailments that were healed. ANyway, yesterday, a twenty year old girl born totally deaf was healed! It was awesome! The man would stand behind her and clap his hands once or twice and she would clap back the same amount he did! And then he would say "Jesus" and she would try to say it the best she could. You know it is hard for them to know exactly how to voice things right since she has never been able to hear it. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life! Then our friend had a lump in his chest that had been there for over a week. It was very painful. Anyway the man prayed for him and the lump disappeared right from under his own hand. And when he was at our church there was a baby healed from being totally blind and deaf and also autism. The evangelist stood and moved a microphone in front of this baby's eyes for about 10 minutes, real patiently. After about 10 minutes, the baby's eyes started following the microphone. ANd then he would whisper in the baby's ears and he would wince. He had never heard sound before. I know not everyone believes int these types of things. ANd that is okay. I wanted to be prayed for but we had to leave because my niece was getting married yesterday. But he is coming back to our church soon for a revival. I am going! If nothing else, my spirits have been raised 100%. I am not giving up! I am going to fight this thing! I know My God is still in the miracle working business! SO he can work one in me! So we need to keep up the prayers for each other! I love all of you and hope that my sharing this does not offend anyone! I am trying to talk with Jo and Millie while typing this so I will write more later.

I love you all! Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: