Re: NUMBNESS

Fri Mar 16 14:28:41 2001

HI all sorry to trouble u all but has anyone any information as to why my right arm and hand go numb when i'm in exteme pain.

Thankyou (stickybits)

Jackie B England

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 2:29 PM Subject: Re: Rosie, bladder adhesions

Rosie,

Helen is very right. So many of us have bladder problems due to the adhesions. I can only say one thing....DO NOT allow them to do surgery on your bladder to repair it. Perhaps after you have surgery (with a surgeon properly qualified in removing adhesions) if that is what you are going to do..if you are still having bladder problems then and only then allow them to mess with your bladder.

I am not trying to come across as a know-it-all. If you will read my story on the adhesion quilt you will know why I say what I say.

God Bless You.

Karla N.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 7:02 AM Subject: Rosie, bladder adhesions

Hi Rosie,

I just wanted to say that I have just had a bladder operation, and my bladder problems were caused by adhesions. Adhesions do wrap around the bladder and they can cause nerve damage as well. Mine were probably caused from having a bladder prolapse repair, and hence my bladder is now very small, and will only hold 200mls under anesthetic, it also spasms continually, and yes it can be very painful especially if the adhesions attached to your bladder, are also attached to something else. I just wanted to let you know that your not alone with the bladder thing, it's just a real bummer thats all. Welcome aboard!!! Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: